COVID-19 Emergency Response
My Brother’s Keeper Easton and Dartmouth facilities will suspend furniture donations in early November as we prepare for the Christmas season. We will resume donations in January 2023.
- We accept basic residential furniture in very good condition. Upholstered items cannot be ripped, torn, worn, soiled or stained.
- Pickups only — no dropoffs
- We do not guarantee to accept items. At every pickup, an experienced driver makes a decision to accept or decline furniture based on condition, age, size, etc.
- No donated items sold. Furniture is given away free of charge to local families in need.
- Tax receipt provided
- Weekday pickups only
- To maximize route efficiency, the 55 towns we service are grouped into 12 zones
- Pickups are scheduled within 3 hour time frames (ie, 10am–1pm) and offer optional 30-minute advance calls as an added convenience
- We will carefully remove furniture from businesses, single family homes, and 1st and 2nd floor apartments — no 3rd floors or above without an elevator
Furniture Donation Form
Sorry! No Boston or Cape Cod Pickups
- E. Bridgewater
- W. Bridgewater
- Barrington, RI
- Bristol, RI
- Fall River
- Little Compton, RI
- Middleboro (west of Route 105)
- New Bedford
- Portsmouth, RI
- Tiverton, RI
- Warren, RI